One of the factors that sets Inductelec apart from our competitors is our ability to design and build Handling Systems entirely in-house. This means that we are able to offer a complete turn-key solution from a single source.
Standard equipment includes conveyors, shaft scanning units indexing tables, pick and place units, manipulators, elevators step feeders and robotic systems.
Systems can be supplied as stand alone handling solutions or in combination with one of our induction power units.
All our equipment is made bespoke to customers requirements. This enables us to meet your specific requirements, be it a floor space issue or integration into an existing production line we will be able to find the right solution for your working methods.
- Control over quality
- Extremely competitive pricing as the bought in content is dramatically reduced
- Eradication of disputes as there is only one supplier involved in your turn-key solution
- Improved deliveries
- No interfacing problems between the induction generator and the handling system
- Our designers have a solid understanding of the principles of induction heating
- This enables them to use appropriate materials in the handling systems and avoid common problems such as frames heating up